Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,538 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Grace Stafford
- 1912Victor Beaumont
- 1914Archie Campbell
- 1938Barry Newman
- 1942Jean Shrimpton
- 1954Gil Junger
- 1979Otep Shamaya
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
- 1990Matt Corby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1864Atlee Hunt, Australian public servant (d. 1935)
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1912Victor Beaumont, German-English actor (d. 1977)
- 1928Richard G. Scott, American engineer and religious leader (d. 2015)
- 1942Tom Peters, American businessman and author
- 1954Kamal Haasan, Indian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Julie Pinson, American actress
- 1971Martin Björk. Swedish television host
- 1978Tomoya Nagase, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Tokio)
- 1979Danny Fonseca, Costa Rican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
- 2007Jokela school shooting in Tuusula, Finland, resulting in the death of nine people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Summers, Joel Edgerton, Steve Lee, Tilda Swinton, Robert Paquette, McG, Conway Savage, Robson Green, Jay Bentley, Ken Ober.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1919 – Louise LaPlanche, American actress (d. 2012); June 15, 1954 – Jim Belushi, American actor and singer; November 1, 1983 – Micaela Schäfer, German actress, nude model, TV presenter, DJ and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909