Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dean Jagger
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1964Li Nanxing
- 1967David Guetta
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1971Matthew Ryan
- 1972Jason London
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1981Nana Katase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1683Anton thor Helle, German-Estonian clergyman, author, and translator (d. 1748)
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1938Dee Clark, American singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1943Michael Spence, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957King Kong Bundy, American wrestler and actor
- 1964Dana Plato, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1967Hikaru Ijūin, Japanese radio personality, reviewer, and commentator
- 1972Marcus Stewart, English footballer and coach
- 1979Joey Ryan, American wrestler
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Russian singer and activist (Pussy Riot)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 2004Iraq War: The interim government of Iraq calls for a 60-day “state of emergency” as U.S. forces storm the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phyllis Somerville, Kenta Kamakari, Hebe Camargo, Patrícia Tavares, Carlos Lopez, Victor Spinetti, Joanna Gleason, John Michael Talbot, Alessandra Torresani, Kate Capshaw.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1979 – Paul Nicholls, English actor; May 9, 1934 – Alan Bennett, English actor, screenwriter, and author; July 22, 1976 – Kokia, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986