Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,862 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ninnie - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ninnie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ninnie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Joni Mitchell
- 1955Shirley Eikhard
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis
- 1984Amelia Vega
- 1985Lucas Neff
- 1986Toro y Moi
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1818Emil du Bois-Reymond, German physician and physiologist (d. 1896)
- 1890Jan Matulka, Czech-American painter (d. 1972)
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1922Al Hirt, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 1999)
- 1940Antonio Skármeta, Chilean author and academic
- 1952David Petraeus, American general, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- 1962Tracie Savage, American actress and journalist
- 1974Brigitte Foster-Hylton, Jamaican hurdler
- 1981Rina Uchiyama, Japanese actress and model
- 1983Esmerling Vásquez, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 2001SABENA, the national airline of Belgium, goes bankrupt.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taylor Mead, Bessie Smith, Leon Janney, Yuki Saito, Puff Johnson, Kōji Ishizaka, Dirk Benedict, Sheila McCarthy, Beren Saat, Heather Matarazzo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1950 – Doug Stone, Canadian voice actor and singer; January 21, 1988 – William C. Woxlin, Swedish actor, playwright, and composer; January 2, 1913 – Anna Lee, English actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159