Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1929. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,644 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,881 days or 29.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1961.
If a dog named Luie - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Luie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1985Lucas Neff
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1898Margaret Morris, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1913Alekos Sakellarios, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1918Billy Graham, American minister and author
- 1918Paul Aussaresses, French general (d. 2013)
- 1938Dee Clark, American singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1947Holmes Osborne, American actor
- 1955Detlef Ultsch, German martial artist
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
- 1977Anthony Thomas, American football player and coach
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 2004Iraq War: The interim government of Iraq calls for a 60-day “state of emergency” as U.S. forces storm the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Winning, Ronnie Radke, Markéta Jánská, James Brolin, Samantha Dorman, Abhishek Bachchan, Merle Haggard, Jennifer Westfeldt, David Cavazos, Frank Gambale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,644 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,881 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1912 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1961 – Arjun Sarja, Indian actor and director; September 4, 1957 – Khandi Alexander, American actress, dancer, and choreographer; March 15, 1968 – Kahimi Karie, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839