Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1929. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,729 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,910 days or 29.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1961.
If a dog named Keiter - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keiter will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keiter will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1919Ellen Stewart
- 1956Denise Jannah
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
- 1979Otep Shamaya
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1986Andy Hull
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1800Platt Rogers Spencer, American calligrapher (d. 1864)
- 1858Bipin Chandra Pal, Indian academic and activist (d. 1932)
- 1861Jeff Milton, American police officer (d. 1947)
- 1914Archie Campbell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1921Lisa Ben, American singer-songwriter and journalist
- 1951Gerard F. Gilmore, Professor of Experimental Philosophy, in the Institute of Astronomy, at the University of Cambridge
- 1954Gil Junger, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Detlef Ultsch, German martial artist
- 1963Sam Graves, American farmer and politician
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1908Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are reportedly killed in San Vicente, Bolivia.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1919The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in twenty-three different U.S. cities.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1987In Tunisia, president Habib Bourguiba is overthrown and replaced by Prime Minister Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Middleton, Geike Arnaert, Travis Schuldt, Lily Loveless, Joe Gladwin, Stacy Clark, Maria Pitillo, Jeff Donnell, Paul Geary, Patricia Neal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,729 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,910 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,108
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1912 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1961 – Brian Mannix, Australian singer and actor (Uncanny X-Men); January 21, 1923 – Lola Flores, Spanish singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1995); October 8, 1955 – Lonnie Pitchford, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980