Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1930. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,617 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,872 days or 29.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1962.
If a dog named Aska - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aska will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aska will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Lucille La Verne
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1954Gil Junger
- 1957Christopher Knight
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis
- 1981Nana Katase
- 1988Tinie Tempah
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1921Jack Fleck, American golfer (d. 2014)
- 1929Lila Kaye, British actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1941Madeline Gins, American poet and architect (d. 2014)
- 1949Stephen Bruton, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2009)
- 1953Lucinda Green, English horse rider and journalist
- 1954James Gray, Scottish politician
- 1964Philip Hollobone, English soldier and politician
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
- 1970Paul Ware, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1978Rio Ferdinand, English footballer
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hugh’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Mackenroth, Gwen Guthrie, Chris Messina, Hank Wangford, Yale Summers, Suhasini Maniratnam, Claudine Mercier, Bobcat Goldthwait, Jon Walker, Linda Christian.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 22, 1960. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,617 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,872 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,104
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1962
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1924 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 22, 1960 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1960 – Tonja Walker, American model, actress, and singer; March 2, 1952 – Laraine Newman, American actress and singer; July 26, 1922 – Jim Foglesong, American record producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888