Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,059 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 984 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Morris
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1919Ellen Stewart
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1954Robin Beck
- 1957Christopher Knight
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1972Jason London
- 1979Otep Shamaya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1683Anton thor Helle, German-Estonian clergyman, author, and translator (d. 1748)
- 1800Platt Rogers Spencer, American calligrapher (d. 1864)
- 1846Ignaz Brüll, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1907)
- 1872Lucille La Verne, American actress (d. 1945)
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1953)
- 1946John Aylward, American actor
- 1955Kitty Margolis, American singer and producer
- 1969Michelle Clunie, American actress
- 1980Sergio Bernardo Almirón, Argentinian footballer
- 1981Nana Katase, Japanese actress, singer, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1933Fiorello H. La Guardia is elected the 99th mayor of New York City.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
- 2001SABENA, the national airline of Belgium, goes bankrupt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Władysław Komar, Malinda Williams, Lionel Morton, Theresa Merritt, Jane Avril, Michael Dorn, Leila Steinberg, Mariah Carey, Anita Dobson, Judi Dench.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 7, 1937.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1983 – Andy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 25, 1958 – Fish, Scottish singer-songwriter and actor (Marillion); May 24, 1988 – Kimberley Crossman, New Zealand actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905