Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Karrie - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Karrie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Karrie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dean Jagger
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
- 1986Toro y Moi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1920Max Kampelman, American lawyer and diplomat (d. 2013)
- 1938Barry Newman, American actor
- 1943Michael Spence, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Buck Martinez, American baseball player and manager
- 1951John Tamargo, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Calvin Borel, American jockey
- 1971Martin Björk. Swedish television host
- 1976One Be Lo, American rapper (Binary Star)
- 1985Sebastian Aldén, Swedish motorcycle racer
- 1986Andy Hull, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manchester Orchestra, Bad Books, and Right Away, Great Captain!)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1949The first oil was taken in Oil Rocks (Neft Daşları), oldest offshore oil platform.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Måns Zelmerlöw, Olga Zubarry, Kay Linaker, Jonathan Cain, Robert L. Manahan, Lena T. Hansson, Amazon Eve, Mary Leona Gage, Amrish Puri, Todd Lasance.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1945 – Matti Salminen, Finnish actor and singer; February 11, 1919 – Eva Gabor, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 1995); August 2, 1939 – Wes Craven, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148