Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,345 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1962Dirk Shafer
- 1964Li Nanxing
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1970Neil Hannon
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1975Venkat Prabhu
- 1981Nana Katase
- 1983Forrest Kline
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1906Eugene Carson Blake, American minister and educator (d. 1985)
- 1909Ruby Hurley, American activist (d. 1980)
- 1928Richard G. Scott, American engineer and religious leader (d. 2015)
- 1930Rudy Boschwitz, German-American soldier and politician
- 1940Dakin Matthews, American actor, director, and playwright
- 1949Su Pollard, English actress and singer
- 1969Michelle Clunie, American actress
- 1972Mike Goldman, Australian radio and television host
- 1973Martín Palermo, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1977Anthony Thomas, American football player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2000The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration discovers one of the country’s largest LSD labs inside a converted military missile silo in Wamego, Kansas.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dasha Kapustina, Cassie Scerbo, Redfoo, Chris Thompson, Rosie Flores, Jackée Harry, Amy Castle, Shane Kippel, Billy Reeves, Manolis Angelopoulos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1975 – Zach Braff, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 16, 1979 – Fanny, French singer; April 8, 1986 – Erika Sawajiri, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926