Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,410 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kendra - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kendra will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kendra will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1926Joan Sutherland
- 1957King Kong Bundy
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1985Lucas Neff
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1683Anton thor Helle, German-Estonian clergyman, author, and translator (d. 1748)
- 1851Chris von der Ahe, German-American businessman (d. 1913)
- 1947Rebecca Eaton, American television producer
- 1956Mikhail Alperin, Ukrainian pianist (Moscow Art Trio)
- 1964Dana Plato, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1971Trivikram Srinivas, Indian director and screenwriter
- 1972Hasim Rahman, American boxer
- 1973Yunjin Kim, South Korean-American actress
- 1974Brigitte Foster-Hylton, Jamaican hurdler
- 1986Toro y Moi, American musician and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1913The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1933Fiorello H. La Guardia is elected the 99th mayor of New York City.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karolyn Grimes, Grant Gustin, Rachel Bilson, Dave Brock, Atticus Shaffer, Erin Hershey Presley, Roger Grimsby, Phyllis Haver, Don Most, Camila Sodi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1915 – Lyle Bettger, American actor (d. 2003); May 28, 1925 – Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, German opera singer and conductor (d. 2012); November 16, 1995 – Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,236