Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,230 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 922 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1903Grace Stafford
- 1946John Aylward
- 1956Denise Jannah
- 1964Li Nanxing
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1976One Be Lo
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1986Toro y Moi
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1921Jack Fleck, American golfer (d. 2014)
- 1939Barbara Liskov, American computer scientist
- 1941Madeline Gins, American poet and architect (d. 2014)
- 1956Judy Tenuta, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and accordion player
- 1968Greg Tribbett, American singer and guitarist (Mudvayne and Hellyeah)
- 1970Morgan Spurlock, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Barry Robson, Scottish footballer
- 1978Tomoya Nagase, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Tokio)
- 1979Danny Fonseca, Costa Rican footballer
- 1988Alexandr Dolgopolov, Ukrainian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1933Fiorello H. La Guardia is elected the 99th mayor of New York City.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lambert Wilson, Andy Hui, Rex Allen, Jr., Birol Ünel, Brian Bonsall, Dyan Cannon, John Hart, Rina Koike, Kanna Arihara, Nino Alejandro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1942.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1943 – Subhash Ghai, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 31, 1920 – G. D. Spradlin, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2011); June 29, 1980 – Katherine Jenkins, Welsh soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871