Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 311th day of the year 1953. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,529 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,510 days or 23.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 865 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1985.
If a dog named Okie - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Okie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Okie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ivan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dean Jagger
- 1914Archie Campbell
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1940Dakin Matthews
- 1955Shirley Eikhard
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1976Mark Philippoussis
- 1984Amelia Vega
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova
- 1990Matt Corby
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 630Constans II, Byzantine emperor (d. 668)
- 994Ibn Hazm, Arabian philosopher and scholar (d. 1069)
- 1619Gédéon Tallemant des Réaux, French author and poet (d. 1692)
- 1650John Robinson, English bishop and diplomat (d. 1723)
- 1952Modibo Sidibé, Sudanese-Malian police officer and politician, Prime Minister of Mali
- 1957Tony Schiavone, American sportscaster
- 1965Steve Parkin, English former footballer and manager
- 1967Julie Pinson, American actress
- 1981Nana Katase, Japanese actress, singer, and model
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou, Greek model and television host
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1933Fiorello H. La Guardia is elected the 99th mayor of New York City.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Murray, Steven Bochco, Julia Benjamin, Karloff Lagarde, Malvika Subba, Shaike Ophir, Gioia Bruno, Norman Eshley, Melissa Rivers, Dennis Day.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1953 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 22, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 1963. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,529 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,510 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 865
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1985
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 22, 1953 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 1963 (-128)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1961 – Charlotte Fich, Danish actress; May 1, 1945 – Carson Whitsett, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Imperial Show Band and Booker T. & the M.G.'s) (d. 2007); April 17, 1950 – L. Scott Caldwell, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919