Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1953. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,842 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,947 days or 21.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1985.
If a dog named Macie - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879King Baggot
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1957Christopher Knight
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1967Sharleen Spiteri
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1981Nana Katase
- 1984Amelia Vega
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 994Ibn Hazm, Arabian philosopher and scholar (d. 1069)
- 1921Lisa Ben, American singer-songwriter and journalist
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1956Jonathan Palmer, English race car driver
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1965Steve Parkin, English former footballer and manager
- 1969Hélène Grimaud, French pianist
- 1972Marcus Stewart, English footballer and coach
- 1983Esmerling Vásquez, Dominican baseball player
- 1984Jonathan Bornstein, American soccer player
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected to the United States Senate, becoming the first former First Lady to win public office in the United States, although she was actually still the First Lady.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Reed, Mauro Pagani, Nick Cannon, Paulo Vanzolini, Topi Sorsakoski, Faris Badwan, Cornelis Vreeswijk, Jeanette Nolan, Steven Yeun, Farrah Franklin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1953 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 22, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,842 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,947 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 807
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1985
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 22, 1953 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 1963 (-128)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1962 – Atsuko Tanaka, Japanese voice actress; May 19, 1977 – Natalia Oreiro, Uruguayan singer-songwriter and actress; July 18, 1954 – Ricky Skaggs, American singer-songwriter, mandolin player, and producer (New South).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830