Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1962. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,897 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,966 days or 19.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1994.
If a dog named Valjean - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Valjean will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Valjean will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ivor Emmanuel
- 1938Barry Newman
- 1947Rebecca Eaton
- 1962Dirk Shafer
- 1964Gill Holland
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1971Matthew Ryan
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
- 1984Amelia Vega
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1898Margaret Morris, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1903Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist, ethologist, and ornithologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1914Archie Campbell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1974Christian Gómez, Argentinian footballer
- 1977María Sánchez Lorenzo, Spanish tennis player
- 1980Karthik, Indian singer-songwriter
- 1986Toro y Moi, American musician and producer
- 1988Thomas Schneider, German sprinter
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Franklin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1967Carl B. Stokes is elected as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, becoming the first African American mayor of a major American city.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Janney, Houcine Camara, Susan Sullivan, Junnosuke Taguchi, Gordon Cree, Randall "Tex" Cobb, Radu Beligan, Masaki Suda, Nana Patekar, Julie Peasgood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1962.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1962 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s a Rebel by The Crystals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1962
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 288 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,897 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,966 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 708
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1994
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-182)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: He’s a Rebel by The Crystals (November 10, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1979 – La La Anthony, American television host and actress; July 5, 1975 – Kip Gamblin, Australian dancer and actor; April 6, 1952 – Udo Dirkschneider, German singer-songwriter (Accept and U.D.O.).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,141