Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,461 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Lily Joy - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lily Joy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lily Joy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1940Dakin Matthews
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1970Neil Hannon
- 1979Otep Shamaya
- 1986Andy Hull
- 1986Toro y Moi
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1872Leonora Speyer, American poet and violinist (d. 1956)
- 1929Lila Kaye, British actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1950Lindsay Duncan, Scottish actress
- 1953Maire Aunaste, Estonian journalist and author
- 1958Lori Saldaña, American politician
- 1963Sam Graves, American farmer and politician
- 1967Julie Pinson, American actress
- 1972Jeremy London, American actor and producer
- 1972Marcus Stewart, English footballer and coach
- 1990Joelle Hadjia, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kris Allen, Arlen Escarpeta, Vilma Santos, Sarah Douglas, Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Judy Ann Santos, Nan Martin, Yasmin Le Bon, Sophie Nélisse, Joaquin Phoenix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 7, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1971 – Emma Noble, English model and actress; September 26, 1986 – Rebecca Lim, Singaporean actress; August 4, 1995 – Jessica Sanchez, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,242