Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 311th day of the year 1971. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,221 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,074 days or 16.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 2003.
If a dog named Ellie - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ellie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ellie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dean Jagger
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1954Robin Beck
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes
- 1972Jason London
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis
- 1986Toro y Moi
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1846Ignaz Brüll, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1907)
- 1851Chris von der Ahe, German-American businessman (d. 1913)
- 1886Aron Nimzowitsch, Russian-Danish chess player (d. 1935)
- 1903Dean Jagger, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1913Albert Camus, French journalist, author, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1914Archie Campbell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1943Michael Spence, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1979Danny Fonseca, Costa Rican footballer
- 1980Luciana Salazar, Argentinian model, actress, and singer
- 1983Esmerling Vásquez, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1941World War II: Soviet hospital ship Armenia is sunk by German planes while evacuating refugees and wounded military and staff of several Crimean hospitals. It is estimated that over 5,000 people died in the sinking.
- 1949The first oil was taken in Oil Rocks (Neft Daşları), oldest offshore oil platform.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emmy Clarke, Maria Brink, Marina Lizorkina, MC Lars, Samira Said, Moon Geun-young, Martin Jarvis, Yvonne Printemps, Kathryn Joosten, Kenji Ohba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1971. Your score is -244. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 1971
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,221 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 617
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2003
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1965 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1971 (-244)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 13, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1968 – Chew Chor Meng, Singaporean actor; April 29, 1967 – Master P, American rapper, producer, and actor (TRU and 504 Boyz); December 12, 1958 – Sheree J. Wilson, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,120