Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pochie - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pochie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pochie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Jean Shrimpton
- 1964Gill Holland
- 1964Li Nanxing
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio
- 1970Neil Hannon
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1926Joan Sutherland, Australian-Swiss soprano and actress (d. 2010)
- 1952Valeriy Zuyev, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1953Maire Aunaste, Estonian journalist and author
- 1956Judy Tenuta, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and accordion player
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1964Philip Hollobone, English soldier and politician
- 1977Anthony Thomas, American football player and coach
- 1978Barry Robson, Scottish footballer
- 1983Forrest Kline, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hellogoodbye)
- 1988Simone Favaro, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1908Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are reportedly killed in San Vicente, Bolivia.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1987In Tunisia, president Habib Bourguiba is overthrown and replaced by Prime Minister Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 2007Jokela school shooting in Tuusula, Finland, resulting in the death of nine people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gracie Allen, Gregory Isaacs, Larry Manetti, David Thomas, Monique Mercure, Guillaume Depardieu, Anett Griffel, Bobbejaan Schoepen, John Laurinaitis, Tommy Tiernan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Truckin’ (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1979 – Molly Jenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 28, 1926 – Mel Brooks, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1933 – Tatiana Doronina, Russian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237