Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,086 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Daumar - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daumar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Daumar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Jean Shrimpton
- 1945Earl Boen
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell
- 1954Robin Beck
- 1955Shirley Eikhard
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1846Ignaz Brüll, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1907)
- 1888C. V. Raman, Indian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1893Margaret Leech, American historian and author (d. 1974)
- 1908Marijac, French author and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1914R. A. Lafferty, American soldier, engineer, and author (d. 2002)
- 1922Ghulam Azam, Bangladeshi politician (d. 2014)
- 1946John Aylward, American actor
- 1961Orlando Mercado, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Martín Palermo, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1980Karthik, Indian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1913The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1919The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in twenty-three different U.S. cities.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Taylor-Isherwood, Miriam Margolyes, Dave Carter, Arsinée Khanjian, Inga Swenson, David Anthony Higgins, Mindy Kaling, Stephen Lewis, Sharon Case, Fernando Rey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Truckin’ (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1935 – Lewis Arquette, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); May 24, 1980 – Jenn Korbee, American singer and actress (Hi-5); October 26, 1978 – Jimmy Aggrey, English footballer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,369