Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1999 was a Sunday and it was the 311th day of the year 1999. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,485 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,828 days or 7.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 16, 2031.
If a dog named Pokitz - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pokitz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pokitz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Lucille La Verne
- 1912Victor Beaumont
- 1931G. Edward Griffin
- 1942Jean Shrimpton
- 1954Robin Beck
- 1967David Guetta
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1976Mark Philippoussis
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1879Leon Trotsky, Russian theorist and politician, founded the Red Army (d. 1940)
- 1938Ian Balding American-English horse trainer
- 1943Michael Byrne, English actor
- 1956Judy Tenuta, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and accordion player
- 1970Andy Houston, American race car driver
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš, Latvian actor
- 1976Rob Caggiano, American guitarist and producer (Anthrax, Boiler Room, and The Damned Things)
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1979Will Demps, American football player
- 1981Nana Katase, Japanese actress, singer, and model
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Susie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2000The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration discovers one of the country’s largest LSD labs inside a converted military missile silo in Wamego, Kansas.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rose McDowall, Diplo, Jack Ely, Edward Anhalt, Mary Steenburgen, Nazia Hassan, Blixa Bargeld, Pío Leyva, Lil Boosie, Herbert Grönemeyer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1999 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1999. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 1999
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 281 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,485 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,828 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 287
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2031
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1981 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1999 (-150)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas (November 13, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1986 – Tahj Mowry, American actor, singer, and dancer; May 13, 1981 – James Yun, American wrestler and actor; March 4, 1951 – Gwen Welles, American actress (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020