Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1999 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1999. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,947 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,316 days or 6.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 16, 2031.
If a dog named Hasting - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hasting will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hasting will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ellen Stewart
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1976Mark Philippoussis
- 1984Amelia Vega
- 1986Andy Hull
- 1988Tinie Tempah
- 1990Matt Corby
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1860Jean Baptiste Eugène Estienne, French general (d. 1936)
- 1908Marijac, French author and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1935W. S. Rendra, Indonesian poet and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1943Silvia Cartwright, New Zealand lawyer, judge, and politician, 18th Governor-General of New Zealand
- 1947Rebecca Eaton, American television producer
- 1949David S. Ware, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2012)
- 1953Erik Balke, Norwegian saxophonist
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes, American actor and singer
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Russian singer and activist (Pussy Riot)
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1944A passenger train derails in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico from excessive speed when descending a hill. Sixteen people are killed and 50 are injured.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2001SABENA, the national airline of Belgium, goes bankrupt.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Waters, Noël Coward, James MacPherson, Victoria Principal, Nikki Blonsky, Grace Kennedy, Aly Michalka, Alexander Bard, Phyllida Law, Steve Vai.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1999.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1999 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1981. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1999
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,947 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,316 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 235
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2031
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1981 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1999 (-150)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas (November 13, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1985 – Lady Sovereign, English rapper; September 24, 1948 – Gordon Clapp, American actor and producer; June 27, 1958 – Jeffrey Lee Pierce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gun Club) (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876