Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 311th day of the year 2003. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,393 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,131 days or 5.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 16, 2035.
If a dog named Nexxus - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nexxus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nexxus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha
- 1943Michael Byrne
- 1954Gil Junger
- 1955Shirley Eikhard
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1979Barney Harwood
- 1979Otep Shamaya
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1860Jean Baptiste Eugène Estienne, French general (d. 1936)
- 1861Jeff Milton, American police officer (d. 1947)
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1953)
- 1913Alekos Sakellarios, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1943Stephen Greenblatt, American theorist, scholar, and critic
- 1949Su Pollard, English actress and singer
- 1950Lindsay Duncan, Scottish actress
- 1958Lori Saldaña, American politician
- 1964Dana Plato, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1971Jamie Drummond, Scottish-Canadian journalist and critic
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bill’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1949The first oil was taken in Oil Rocks (Neft Daşları), oldest offshore oil platform.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Glebova, Kelly Slater, Daphne Ashbrook, Brian Baumgartner, Dennis Hopper, Charles Busch, Yoon Seok-ho, Ann Burton, Jun Shison, Nele Karajlić.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 2003.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 2003 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 182 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,393 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,131 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 217
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul (November 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1975 – Dante Basco, American actor and producer; October 23, 1967 – Walt Flanagan, American actor and illustrator; July 22, 1973 – Brian Chippendale, American singer and drummer (Lightning Bolt and Mindflayer).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,972