Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1907 was a Friday and it was the 312th day of the year 1907. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,392 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,131 days or 38.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1939.
If a dog named Katie - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 542 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Katie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charles’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1952Alfre Woodard
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1896Erika Abels d'Albert, Austrian artist (d. 1975)
- 1918Kazuo Sakamaki, Japanese soldier (d. 1999)
- 1947Michael Perham, English bishop
- 1949Wayne LaPierre, American businessman, author, and activist
- 1951Alfredo Astiz, Argentinian captain
- 1954Thanasis Pafilis, Greek jurist and politician
- 1976Brett Lee, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1987Édgar Benítez, Paraguayan footballer
- 1988Lucia Slaničková, Slovak heptathlete
- 2003Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Ochs, Jean Harlow, Rami Malek, Rowan Atkinson, Christy Carlson Romano, Billie Whitelaw, Toše Proeski, Manjula Vijayakumar, Tony Jackson, Kim Darby.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1907.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1907 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1912. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1923. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 17,580 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,983 times in the year 1907. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1907. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312th day of 1907
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1907
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,392 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,131 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,436
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1939
- Age in dog years: 542 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1912 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1923 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 17,580 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,983 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1945 – Marta Kristen, Norwegian-American actress; May 24, 1973 – Ruslana, Ukrainian singer, dancer, producer, and actress; March 9, 1971 – C-Murder, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845