Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1907 was a Friday and it was the 312th day of the year 1907. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,026 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,009 days or 38.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1939.
If a dog named Frumpus - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 480 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frumpus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Frumpus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1952Alfre Woodard
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1970Michael Jackson
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1788Mihály Bertalanits, Slovene poet and educator (d. 1853)
- 1831Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton, English poet and diplomat, 30th Governor-General of India (d. 1880)
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911)
- 1869Zinaida Gippius, Russian-French poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1920Sitara Devi, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1931Darla Hood, American actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1951Peter Suber, American philosopher and academic
- 1980Ana Vidović, Croatian guitarist
- 1983Blanka Vlašić, Croatian high jumper
- 1985Magda Apanowicz, Canadian actress
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Peyton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebeca Arthur, Brenda Marshall, Kathryn Joosten, Janusz Gajos, Elmarie Wendel, Park Shin-yang, Soulja Boy, Andrew Shue, Melisa Cantiveros, Kanna Mori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1907.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1907 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1912. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1923. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 17,580 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,983 times in the year 1907. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1907. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312th day of 1907
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1907
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 116 years old
- Days since birth: 42,026 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,009 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,423
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1939
- Age in dog years: 480 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1912 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1923 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 17,580 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,983 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1938 – Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013); September 25, 1933 – Brian Murphy, English actor and singer; April 23, 1939 – Lee Majors, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008