Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Cotie - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cotie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cotie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett
- 1950Mary Hart
- 1952Alfre Woodard
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1970Diana King
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1990Anett Griffel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1896Bucky Harris, American baseball player and manager (d. 1977)
- 1920Esther Rolle, American actress (d. 1998)
- 1924Joe Flynn, American actor (d. 1974)
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn, English actress
- 1949Wayne LaPierre, American businessman, author, and activist
- 1950Mary Hart, American journalist and actress
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith, American actress and singer
- 1969Naw Kham, Burmese drug lord (d. 2013)
- 1971Carlos Atanes, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Brett Lee, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mirah, Adnan Şenses, Norman Snow, Robert H. Justman, Gene Simmons, Robert Colbert, Rodger Bumpass, Jeanne Crain, Tom Davis, Kim Rhodes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1952 – Peter Keefe, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2010); October 25, 1941 – Helen Reddy, Australian-American singer-songwriter and actress; November 29, 1971 – Gena Lee Nolin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265