Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1931. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,584 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,861 days or 29.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1963.
If a dog named Lexee - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lexee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1952Alfre Woodard
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1896Bucky Harris, American baseball player and manager (d. 1977)
- 1918Hermann Zapf, German typographer and calligrapher (d. 2015)
- 1920Esther Rolle, American actress (d. 1998)
- 1924Joe Flynn, American actor (d. 1974)
- 1951Laura Cox, English lawyer and judge
- 1952Jerry Remy, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Parker Posey, American actress and singer
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr., American wrestler and actor
- 1986Aaron Swartz, American computer programmer and activist (d. 2013)
- 1989Morgan Schneiderlin, French footballer
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EHPEVINIDIVM? Check your answers here: Words with these letters EHPEVINIDIVM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bert Newton, George Burditt, Sherry Jackson, Nikos Karvelas, Kanako Kondō, Dolores O'Riordan, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Keith Relf, Tony Martin, Russell Morris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1931.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1931 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. Your score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1931
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,584 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,861 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1963
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1937 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (-193)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1946 – Chris Clark, American singer; February 17, 1961 – Panna Rittikrai, Thai actor, director, and stuntman (d. 2014); September 12, 1956 – Leslie Cheung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885