Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1942. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,770 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,257 days or 25.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1974.
If a dog named Te`A - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Te`A will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Te`A will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett
- 1954Jeanette McGruder
- 1970Michael Jackson
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1981Azura Skye
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1885Hans Cloos, German geologist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1910James McCormack, American general (d. 1975)
- 1947Lewis Yocum, American physician and surgeon (d. 2013)
- 1953Nand Kumar Patel, Indian politician (d. 2013)
- 1957Alan Curbishley, English footballer and manager
- 1961Leif Garrett, American singer and actor
- 1966Toralf Arndt, German footballer
- 1968Keith Jones, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1977Bucky Covington, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1977Nick Punto, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helena Modjeska, Duncan Jones, Morgan Lily, Moms Mabley, Sybil Thorndike, Blues Saraceno, Leonard Proxauf, Fat Joe, Bobby Shmurda, Michelle McCool.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1942.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1942 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1937. Your incompatibility score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,770 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,257 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 940
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1974
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1941 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1937 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1967 – Walt Flanagan, American actor and illustrator; September 1, 1955 – Bruce Foxton, English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Jam, Stiff Little Fingers, and Casbah Club); August 31, 1954 – Caroline Cossey, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,737