Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1950Mary Hart
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1957Hardi Volmer
- 1981Azura Skye
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
- 1989Van Roxas
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn, English actress
- 1945Arduino Cantafora, Italian-Swiss architect, painter, and author
- 1952Jerry Remy, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1955Jeffrey Ford, American author and educator
- 1965Jeff Blauser, American baseball player and manager
- 1967Henry Rodriguez, Dominican baseball player
- 1973Sven Mikser, Estonian politician, 22nd Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1977Jully Black, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1982Mika Kallio, Finnish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Dante, Deborah Warner, Avishai Cohen, Johanna ter Steege, Margaret Tyzack, Debi Mazar, Zeki Müren, Nanette Workman, Lindsay Frimodt, Uma Thurman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1963 – Caroline Aherne, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; May 25, 1970 – Octavia Spencer, American actress and producer; June 16, 1980 – Joey Yung, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959