Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,356 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Saschie - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saschie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Saschie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1972Gretchen Mol
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1981Azura Skye
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1848Gottlob Frege, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1925)
- 1920Sitara Devi, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1929António Castanheira Neves, Portuguese philosopher and academic
- 1956Mari Boine, Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1959Chi Chi LaRue, American drag queen performer and director
- 1961Leif Garrett, American singer and actor
- 1966Toralf Arndt, German footballer
- 1970Diana King, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1979Dania Ramirez, Dominican-American actress
- 1987Sam Bradford, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mats Bergman, Jennifer Connelly, José Padilha, Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Paula DeAnda, Irene Sutcliffe, Jim Caviezel, Manuela Martelli, Glenn Ford, Ben Kasica.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1947 – Peter Skellern, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Oasis); March 13, 1984 – Chiaki Kyan, Japanese model; February 21, 1912 – Arline Judge, American actress and singer (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,338