Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1975. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,318 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,439 days or 14.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2007.
If a dog named Cody-Simone - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cody-Simone will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cody-Simone will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1954Jeanette McGruder
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1725Johann George Tromlitz, German flute player and composer (d. 1805)
- 1896Erika Abels d'Albert, Austrian artist (d. 1975)
- 1897Dorothy Day, American journalist and activist (d. 1980)
- 1918Hermann Zapf, German typographer and calligrapher (d. 2015)
- 1920Esther Rolle, American actress (d. 1998)
- 1923Jack Kilby, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1954Thanasis Pafilis, Greek jurist and politician
- 1971Carlos Atanes, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975José Manuel Pinto, Spanish footballer
- 1979Andrea Benatti, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angelina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachelle Leah, Freddy Moore, Shin Soohyun, Dave Days, Gil Moore, J. K. Rowling, Alex Rocco, Andy Kaufman, Rebecca Holden, Birgit Schuurman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1975 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 17, 1988. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1975
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,318 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,439 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 553
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2007
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1970 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 17, 1988 (-112)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Island Girl by Elton John (November 8, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1990 – Choi Jong-hoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist (F.T. Island); December 1, 1966 – Andrew Adamson, New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter; June 29, 1924 – Flo Sandon's, Italian singer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,092