Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,230 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 516 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1970Diana King
- 1970Michael Jackson
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1990Anett Griffel
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911)
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912)
- 1893Prajadhipok, Thai king (d. 1941)
- 1912June Havoc, American actress, singer and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1929Bobby Bowden, American football player and coach
- 1932Ben Bova, American journalist and author
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn, English actress
- 1954Timothy Egan, American journalist and author
- 1982Mika Kallio, Finnish motorcycle racer
- 1989Van Roxas, Filipino singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Virgilio Savona, Melody, Katy de la Cruz, Yumiko Kobayashi, Avis Bunnage, Natalie Cole, Dale Houston, Bobby Edner, Brooke Smith, Loreena McKennitt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1949 – James Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Styx); September 21, 1961 – Nancy Travis, American actress and producer; May 8, 1987 – Aneurin Barnard, Welsh actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051