Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1977. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,613 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,204 days or 14.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2009.
If a dog named Licorish - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Licorish will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Licorish will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1622Charles X Gustav of Sweden (d. 1660)
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1885George Bouzianis, Greek painter (d. 1959)
- 1929Bobby Bowden, American football player and coach
- 1949Bonnie Raitt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Laura Cox, English lawyer and judge
- 1953Giorgos Foiros, Greek footballer and manager
- 1970Michael Jackson, Canadian actor
- 1985Jack Osbourne, English-American actor and producer
- 1989Giancarlo Stanton, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Victor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Chichin, Rose McGowan, Taina Elg, Taran Killam, Zulema, Adam Hills, Brendan Gleeson, J. Michael Straczynski, Thomai Apergi, Cloris Leachman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1977 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1996. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1977
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,613 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,204 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 529
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2009
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 1983 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1996 (-136)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (November 12, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1975 – Travis Barker, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Blink-182, +44, Transplants, TRV$DJAM, Expensive Taste, and Box Car Racer); December 16, 1978 – Satoshi Matsuda, Japanese actor; December 18, 1970 – Victoria Pratt, Canadian actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,150