Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 312th day of the year 1977. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,584 days or 15.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2009.
If a dog named Starkweather - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Starkweather will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Starkweather will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JAXNLOLU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters JAXNLOLU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1971Carlos Atanes
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1989Van Roxas
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1831Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton, English poet and diplomat, 30th Governor-General of India (d. 1880)
- 1900Margaret Mitchell, American journalist and author (d. 1949)
- 1912Stylianos Pattakos, Greek general and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Greece
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande, Indian actor, screenwriter, and author (d. 2000)
- 1956Steven Miller, American record producer and engineer
- 1960Oleg Menshikov, Russian actor, singer, and director
- 1969Naw Kham, Burmese drug lord (d. 2013)
- 1974Masashi Kishimoto, Japanese author and illustrator, created Naruto
- 1993Fraser Mullen, Scottish footballer
- 2003Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude François, Geoff McQueen, Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin, Campbell Scott, Dan Castellaneta, Fleur Saville, Wyclef Jean, Maaya Sakamoto, Kathleen Battle, Heather O'Rourke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1977 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1996. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312th day of 1977
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 567
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2009
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 1983 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1996 (-136)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (November 12, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1947 – Mike Brant, Cypriot-Israeli singer (d. 1975); April 30, 1938 – Gary Collins, American actor and talk show host (d. 2012); July 14, 1937 – Teresa Lipowska, Polish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,096