Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 312th day of the year 1981. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,506 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,835 days or 13.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2013.
If a dog named Crackerjack - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crackerjack will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Crackerjack will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1927Patti Page
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1980Laura Jane Grace
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1831Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton, English poet and diplomat, 30th Governor-General of India (d. 1880)
- 1837Ilia Chavchavadze, Georgian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907)
- 1885Hans Cloos, German geologist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1910James McCormack, American general (d. 1975)
- 1927L. K. Advani, Pakistani-Indian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of India
- 1927Nguyễn Khánh, Vietnamese general and politician, 4th President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 2013)
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1969Roxana Zal, American actress and producer
- 1970Michael Jackson, Canadian actor
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out June’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thor Salden, Theresa Merritt, Jim Keays, Jonathan Monaghan, Geraldine Chaplin, Gary Hoey, Matthew Kelly, Amanda Marshall, Joe Lando, Jasmine Lennard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1981 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1969. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312th day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 104 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,506 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,835 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 492
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2013
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1986 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1969 (-135)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates (November 14, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1908 – Helmut Käutner, German actor and director (d. 1980); July 29, 1949 – Leslie Easterbrook, American actress; July 27, 1989 – Charlotte Arnold, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156