Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1986. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,944 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,981 days or 10.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2018.
If a dog named Meek - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meek will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meek will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1953John Musker
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1970Diana King
- 1989Van Roxas
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1772William Wirt, United States Attorney General (d. 1834)
- 1777Désirée Clary, French wife of Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1860)
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911)
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1912June Havoc, American actress, singer and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1918Kazuo Sakamaki, Japanese soldier (d. 1999)
- 1924Robert V. Hogg, American statistician and academic (d. 2014)
- 1948Dale Gardner, American captain and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1958Don Byron, American clarinet player and composer
- 1988Jessica Lowndes, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugene, Che'Nelle, Lesley Stahl, Holly Williams, Robert Johnson, Rick Bognar, Heinrich Schroth, Annu Kapoor, Melinda Messenger, Mika Hijii.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1986.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1986 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1986
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 109 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,944 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,981 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 405
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2018
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1957 (-176)
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: Amanda by Boston (November 8, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1975 – Eliza Carthy, English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Blue Murder); December 29, 1936 – Ray Nitschke, American football player and actor (d. 1998); June 2, 1978 – Dominic Cooper, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108