Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1985Jack Osbourne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1772William Wirt, United States Attorney General (d. 1834)
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911)
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912)
- 1908Martha Gellhorn, American journalist and author (d. 1998)
- 1935Alfonso López Trujillo, Colombian cardinal (d. 2008)
- 1947Margaret Rhea Seddon, American physician and astronaut
- 1954Jeanette McGruder, American singer and actress (The Brides of Funkenstein)
- 1966Urmas Välbe, Estonian skier
- 1978Shyne, Belizean-American rapper
- 1986Patricia Mayr-Achleitner, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1957Operation Grapple X, Round C1: the United Kingdom conducts its first successful hydrogen bomb test over Kiritimati in the Pacific.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rina Satō, Terrence C. Carson, Kristy Bruce, Intira Jaroenpura, Jayne Kennedy, Russell Tovey, Kiur Aarma, Robert Greenwald, Manuela Arbeláez, Ben Shepherd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1996.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Diggity by Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director; December 15, 1990 – Lavanya Tripathi, Indian actress; February 4, 1975 – Natalie Imbruglia, Australian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961