Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,833 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Phurba - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phurba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Phurba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1972Gretchen Mol
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
- 2000Jasmine Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1723John Byron, English admiral and politician, 24th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1786)
- 1768Princess Augusta Sophia of the United Kingdom (d. 1840)
- 1885Emil Fahrenkamp, German architect and academic (d. 1966)
- 1904Cedric Belfrage, English journalist and author, co-founded the National Guardian (d. 1990)
- 1947Michael Perham, English bishop
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1973David Muir, American journalist
- 1975José Manuel Pinto, Spanish footballer
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr., American wrestler and actor
- 1983Remko Pasveer, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Beeby, Anna Kathryn Holbrook, Sue Williams, Richard Masur, Franco Califano, Curtis Harrington, Corey Haim, J. Holiday, Brandi Carlile, Marisa Galvany.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Diggity by Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1932 – Louis Malle, French-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1995); August 26, 1992 – Hayley Hasselhoff, American actress; February 12, 1969 – Darren Aronofsky, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181