Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1998 was a Sunday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named A - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 A will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like A will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1954Jeanette McGruder
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1971Carlos Atanes
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1881Clarence Gagnon, Canadian painter and illustrator (d. 1942)
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande, Indian actor, screenwriter, and author (d. 2000)
- 1931Darla Hood, American actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1938Richard Stoker, English composer, author, and poet
- 1954Timothy Egan, American journalist and author
- 1961Enn Rajasaar, Estonian architect
- 1966Gordon Ramsay, Scottish chef and television host
- 1966Toralf Arndt, German footballer
- 1968José Offerman, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1986Patricia Mayr-Achleitner, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Soleil Moon Frye, Natsumi Abe, Natalie Imbruglia, Charlie Carver, Virginia Madsen, Vincent Lindon, Makoto Ogawa, Elvis Crespo, Keith Sweat, Alicia Rhett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 8, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1957 – Phil Chevron, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Pogues and The Radiators From Space) (d. 2013); April 16, 1948 – Kazuyuki Sogabe, Japanese voice actor and guitarist (d. 2006); July 3, 1964 – Yeardley Smith, French-American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293