Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2012 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2012. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,267 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 756 days or 2.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 77 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 17, 2044.
If a dog named Redd - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 44 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Redd will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Redd will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1970Michael Jackson
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1763Otto Wilhelm Masing, German-Estonian linguist and clergyman (d. 1832)
- 1910James McCormack, American general (d. 1975)
- 1911Robert Jackson, Australian public servant and UN administrator (d. 1991)
- 1924Joe Flynn, American actor (d. 1974)
- 1951Alfredo Astiz, Argentinian captain
- 1966Urmas Välbe, Estonian skier
- 1971Carlos Atanes, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Tech N9ne, American rapper (The Regime and K.A.B.O.S.H.)
- 1975Tara Reid, American actress and producer
- 1982Mika Kallio, Finnish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy Ebsen, Jude Law, Frank Sivero, Sonia Manzano, Michael Forest, Tyler Collins, Laura Pausini, Julie Chen, Hayley Mills, Alexander Rybak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 2012.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 2012 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,013,871,313. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Night by Maroon 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,052,895 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2012. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 2012 is 382,658. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 22,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 19,069 times in the year 2012. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 2012. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 2012
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 2012
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,267 days
- Days spent sleeping: 756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 77
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2044
- Age in dog years: 44 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2012 world population: 7,013,871,313
- Number one song: One More Night by Maroon 5 (November 10, 2012)
- Babies born in 2012: 140,052,895
- Babies born in 2012 every day: 382,658
- Babies born in 2012 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 22,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 19,069 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1970 – Kylie Travis, English-Australian actress; April 18, 1987 – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, English model and actress; September 23, 1928 – Roger Grimsby, American journalist and actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845