Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2012 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2012. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,172 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 724 days or 1.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 73 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 17, 2044.
If a dog named Dean-Duke - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 40 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dean-Duke will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dean-Duke will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1954Jeanette McGruder
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1980Laura Jane Grace
- 1981Azura Skye
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1990Anett Griffel
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1725Johann George Tromlitz, German flute player and composer (d. 1805)
- 1837Ilia Chavchavadze, Georgian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907)
- 1884Hermann Rorschach, Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1922)
- 1920Esther Rolle, American actress (d. 1998)
- 1951Laura Cox, English lawyer and judge
- 1953Giorgos Foiros, Greek footballer and manager
- 1970José Porras, Costa Rican footballer and coach
- 1978Ali Karimi, Iranian footballer and manager
- 1983Pavel Pogrebnyak, Russian footballer
- 1987Sam Bradford, American football player
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy Williams, Andrew Dice Clay, Tricia O'Neil, Scott Weiland, Aaron Russo, David Collings, Melissa Gilbert, Johnny Marr, Al Goodman, Neva Patterson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 2012.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 2012 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 2011. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 28, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -76. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,013,871,313. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Night by Maroon 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,052,895 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2012. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 2012 is 382,658. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 22,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 19,069 times in the year 2012. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 2012. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 2012
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 2012
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 6 years old
- Days since birth: 2,172 days
- Days spent sleeping: 724 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 73
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2044
- Age in dog years: 40 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 2011 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 28, 2000 (-76)
- 2012 world population: 7,013,871,313
- Number one song: One More Night by Maroon 5 (November 10, 2012)
- Babies born in 2012: 140,052,895
- Babies born in 2012 every day: 382,658
- Babies born in 2012 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 22,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 19,069 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1909 – Karen Morley, American actress and singer (d. 2003); February 20, 1998 – Shun Nishime, Japanese model and actor; December 4, 1973 – Kate Rusby, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Poozies).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876