Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1904 was a Wednesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1904. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,532 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,177 days or 38.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,440 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1936.
If a dog named Hunee - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 562 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hunee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hunee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890George Regas
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1944Phil May
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1974Joe C.
- 1988Analeigh Tipton
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796)
- 1721Mark Akenside, English physician and poet (d. 1770)
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934)
- 1872Bohdan Lepky, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1941)
- 1879Milan Šufflay, Croatian historian and politician (d. 1931)
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1965)
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Horace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Hart, Charlie Puth, Fred Turner, Red Foley, Marco Leonardi, Alex Meraz, John Simm, Ginette Reno, AJ Lamas, Mark Cuban.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1904.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1904 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 13, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 7, 1904. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,961 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,108 times in the year 1904. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1904. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1904
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1904
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,532 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,177 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,440
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1936
- Age in dog years: 562 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 13, 1909 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 7, 1904 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,961 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,108 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1923 – James Arness, American actor and producer (d. 2011); June 2, 1937 – Sally Kellerman, American actress and singer; June 21, 1983 – Sigi Wimala, Indonesian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827