Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1918. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,659 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,220 days or 33.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1950.
If a dog named Leaf - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leaf will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Leaf will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890George Regas
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1944Phil May
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1954Aed Carabao
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1801Gail Borden, American surveyor and publisher, invented condensed milk (d. 1874)
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1885Aureliano Pertile, Italian tenor and educator (d. 1952)
- 1925Alistair Horne, English-American journalist, historian, and author
- 1942Tom Weiskopf, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1951Lou Ferrigno, American bodybuilder and actor
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1972Doug Russell, American radio host
- 1975Gareth Malone, English choirmaster and broadcaster
- 1980James Harper, English footballer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Lee, Toma Ikuta, Camille Winbush, Risto Jarva, Da Brat, Kreesha Turner, Ismo Alanko, Fisher Stevens, Xander Berkeley, Rajinikanth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1918 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1918
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,659 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,220 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,242
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1950
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 28, 1935 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1966 – Fernando Carrillo, Venezuelan actor; March 5, 1985 – Kenichi Matsuyama, Japanese actor; September 13, 1978 – Megan Henning, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,701