Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,382 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Aed Carabao
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1862Gigo Gabashvili, Georgian painter and educator (d. 1936)
- 1879Jenő Bory, Hungarian architect and sculptor (d. 1959)
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1952Sherrod Brown, American academic and politician
- 1955Karen Dotrice, English actress and singer
- 1960Joëlle Ursull, Caribbean singer (Zouk Machine)
- 1969Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline)
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1983Ted Potter, Jr., American golfer
- 1997Matthew Fisher, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Philippoussis, Atoy Co, Jackson Browne, Tony Hawk, John Curry, Gerald Mohr, Keith Brewer, Peque Gallaga, Bill Bellamy, Mojo Nixon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1977 – Pusha T, American rapper (Clipse and Re-Up Gang); October 13, 1952 – John Lone, Hong Kong-American actor; May 4, 1954 – Rey Valera, Filipino singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900