Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1946Benny Mardones
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1721Mark Akenside, English physician and poet (d. 1770)
- 1825A. P. Hill, American general (d. 1865)
- 1921Pierrette Alarie, Canadian soprano (d. 2011)
- 1941David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1973Nick Lachey, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (98 Degrees)
- 1981Jobi McAnuff, Jamaican footballer
- 1981Lyn, South Korean singer
- 1986Carl Gunnarsson, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi, French model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Armstrong, Eva Marie, Kyle Sullivan, John Logan, Gita Gutawa, Lachy Hulme, Freddy Quinn, Steve Byrnes, Rodrigo Nehme, Greg Vaughan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1938 – Paul Morrissey, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 30, 1996 – Lurie Poston, American actor and singer; January 28, 1977 – Joey Fatone, American singer, dancer, and actor (*NSYNC).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,008