Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Melodia - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melodia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Melodia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890George Regas
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1944Phil May
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1981Scottie Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1697Claudio Casciolini, Italian composer (d. 1760)
- 1829Peter Lumsden, English general (d. 1918)
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1879Milan Šufflay, Croatian historian and politician (d. 1931)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1885Hermann Weyl, German mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1955)
- 1921Pierrette Alarie, Canadian soprano (d. 2011)
- 1923Elizabeth Hawley, American-Nepali journalist
- 1959Andy Kershaw, English radio host
- 1990Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh McCracken, Betty White, José José, Kirk Brandon, Melanie Fiona, Chanel Iman, Maxwell Perry Cotton, MK Nobilette, Chavela Vargas, McG.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1981 – Shugo Oshinari, Japanese actor; May 23, 1988 – Danny de Jong, Dutch actor; January 28, 1954 – Kaneto Shiozawa, Japanese voice actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186