Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rafa - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rafa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rafa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1981Scottie Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934)
- 1897Harvey Hendrick, American baseball player (d. 1941)
- 1923James Schuyler, American poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1934Ronald Harwood, South African author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1942Victor Blank, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1954Shankar Nag, Indian actor and director
- 1979Adam Dunn, American baseball player
- 1983Ted Potter, Jr., American golfer
- 1988Nikki Blonsky, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meryll Soriano, Broncho Billy Anderson, Beck, Travis T. Flory, Marek Perepeczko, Steve Kilbey, Noel Callahan, Kana Asumi, Paul Heaton, Brenda Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1916 – Jan Murray, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2006); December 31, 1947 – Rita Lee, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Os Mutantes); September 7, 1960 – Phillip Rhee, American actor, martial artist, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210