Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,655 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Zenite - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zenite will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zenite will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Phil May
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1981Scottie Thompson
- 1984Delta Goodrem
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1906Arthur Rudolph, German engineer (d. 1996)
- 1934Ingvar Carlsson, Swedish economist and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1937Cliff Bole, American director and producer
- 1953Rhetta Hughes, American singer and actress
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1962Amy Aronson, American journalism and media academic
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1970Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys)
- 1980James Harper, English footballer
- 1984Delta Goodrem, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1913The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Segal, Jerzy Nowak, John Standing, Kristina Karjalainen, Lord Infamous, Aaron Spelling, Carole Bayer Sager, Lee J. Cobb, Song Kang-ho, Billy Joe Royal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1975 – Janika Sillamaa, Estonian singer and actress; January 23, 1963 – Gail O'Grady, American actress; February 8, 1972 – Hiroshi Tsuchida, Japanese voice actor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125