Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1944Phil May
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1974Joe C.
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1731Benjamin Banneker, American farmer, surveyor, and author (d. 1806)
- 1897Harvey Hendrick, American baseball player (d. 1941)
- 1905Erika Mann, German-Swiss actress and author (d. 1969)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1924Robert Frank, Swiss-American photographer and director
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1946Marina Warner, English author and academic
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Andy Kershaw, English radio host
- 1970Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stina Nordenstam, Timbaland, Jay Manuel, Jodie Kidd, Joe Cotton, Andrew Caldwell, Zach Sobiech, Violeta Parra, John Wetton, Jo-El Sonnier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1981 – Isaac Slade, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Fray); January 27, 1948 – Mikhail Baryshnikov, Russian dancer, choreographer, and actor; November 5, 1989 – Enchong Dee, Filipino swimmer, actor, model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870