Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1921. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,824 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,941 days or 32.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1953.
If a dog named Sharpie - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sharpie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sharpie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1944Phil May
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1984French Montana
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1522Martin Chemnitz, German astrologer and theologian (d. 1586)
- 1829Peter Lumsden, English general (d. 1918)
- 1854Maud Howe Elliott, American activist and author (d. 1948)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1929Imre Kertész, Hungarian-German author, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Whitey Herzog, American baseball player and manager
- 1942Victor Blank, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1952Sherrod Brown, American academic and politician
- 1960Andreas Brehme, German footballer and manager
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: René Angélil, Jason "J" Brown, Steve Carell, Tzimis Panousis, John Bush, Srinivas, Styles P, DeForest Kelley, Kate Bush, John Cassavetes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1921.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1921 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 22, 1933. Your score is -202. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,824 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,941 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,213
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1903 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 22, 1933 (-202)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1969 – Mike Stone, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Queensrÿche and The Stick People); October 16, 1975 – Kellie Martin, American actress, director, and producer; April 29, 1976 – Jay Orpin, Swedish-Finnish songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872