Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1925 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1925. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,067 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,356 days or 31.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1957.
If a dog named Evie - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Evie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Evie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890George Regas
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1974Joe C.
- 1984French Montana
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1723Anna Amalia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1787)
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1873Otfrid Foerster, German neurologist and surgeon (d. 1941)
- 1885Velimir Khlebnikov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1922)
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1939Paul Cameron, American psychologist and academic
- 1945Moeletsi Mbeki, South African economist and academic
- 1959Andy Kershaw, English radio host
- 1984Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer
- 1988Cadeyrn Neville, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erica Andrews, Max Perlich, Johnny Bennett, Hikari Mitsushima, Jeremy Sisto, Agnès Varda, Pete Seeger, Stacy Edwards, Mio Yūki, Lyndsie Holland.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1925.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1925 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 21, 1904. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1925
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,067 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,356 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,153
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1957
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1954 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 21, 1904 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1948 – Barbara Hendricks, American-Swedish soprano and actress; April 26, 1974 – Shondrella Avery, American actress; May 28, 1910 – T-Bone Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,659