Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,297 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1697Claudio Casciolini, Italian composer (d. 1760)
- 1853Stanford White, American architect, co-founded McKim, Mead & White (d. 1906)
- 1878Ahn Changho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1916Martha Settle Putney, American lieutenant, historian, and educator (d. 2008)
- 1923James Schuyler, American poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1960Andreas Brehme, German footballer and manager
- 1960Demetra Plakas, American drummer (L7)
- 1988Nikki Blonsky, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie Laforêt, Ian Abercrombie, Chew Chor Meng, Grigor Vachkov, Brad Sherwood, Nikos Rizos, Yves Robert, David Brian, Jeremy London, Manila Luzon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1963 – Caroline Aherne, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; March 4, 1965 – Stacy Edwards, American actress; October 9, 1979 – Brandon Routh, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,118