Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 314th day of the year 1944. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,505 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,168 days or 25.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1976.
If a dog named Yumiko - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yumiko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yumiko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1974Joe C.
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1888Jean Monnet, French economist and diplomat (d. 1979)
- 1904Heiti Talvik, Estonian poet (d. 1947)
- 1923James Schuyler, American poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1955Bob Nault, Canadian politician
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer
- 1960Demetra Plakas, American drummer (L7)
- 1969Ramona Milano, Canadian actress
- 1970Nelson Diebel, American swimmer and coach
- 1972Doug Russell, American radio host
- 1977Lisa De Pasquale, Author, columnist and conservative activist
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Morgan, Heather Kuzmich, Nino Manfredi, Tom Courtenay, Gary Jules, Jeff Carson, Katie Wright, Ken Russell, Albert Mol, Caterina Valente.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1944 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1959. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1944
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,505 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,168 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 931
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1976
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1937 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1959 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1987 – Sophie Auster, American singer-songwriter and actress; May 30, 1966 – Stephen Malkmus, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pavement, Silver Jews, and Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks); April 6, 1938 – Roy Thinnes, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,808