Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1945. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,797 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,932 days or 24.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 908 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1977.
If a dog named Marcy - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marcy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marcy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1890George Regas
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1944Phil May
- 1946Benny Mardones
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1969Allison Wolfe
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1731Benjamin Banneker, American farmer, surveyor, and author (d. 1806)
- 1799Gustav, Prince of Vasa (d. 1877)
- 1905Erika Mann, German-Swiss actress and author (d. 1969)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1924Robert Frank, Swiss-American photographer and director
- 1948Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1954Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart)
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1959Nick Hamilton, American wrestler and referee
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Prosenjit Chatterjee, Erin Daniels, Dimitris Poulikakos, Darren Aronofsky, Chariz Solomon, Bob Hastings, Lee Philips, Hopsin, Berthe Qvistgaard, Leslie Mann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 17, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1945
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,797 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,932 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 908
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1947 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 17, 1932 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1955 – Louis Johnson, American bass player and producer (The Brothers Johnson) (d. 2015); March 25, 1964 – Lisa Gay Hamilton, American actress and director; April 18, 1977 – Anna Fegi, Filipino singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,743