Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,189 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Niki - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Niki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Niki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1973Gabrielle Miller
- 1974Joe C.
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1888Jean Monnet, French economist and diplomat (d. 1979)
- 1931Whitey Herzog, American baseball player and manager
- 1934Ronald Harwood, South African author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1948Bille August, Danish director, cinematographer, and screenwriter
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Guido Görtzen, Dutch volleyball player
- 1971Sabri Lamouchi, French footballer and manager
- 1975Gareth Malone, English choirmaster and broadcaster
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayden Schlossberg, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Ahmet Özhan, Tanay Chheda, Katelyn Tarver, David Tennant, Max Charles, Joey Yung, Vito LoGrasso, Tammy Lynn Michaels.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 9, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1947 – Derek Shulman, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (Gentle Giant and Simon Dupree and the Big Sound); December 30, 1945 – Vernon Wells, Australian actor and producer; April 7, 1975 – Karin Dreijer Andersson, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (The Knife and Honey Is Cool).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161