Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,036 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 848 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1921Pierrette Alarie, Canadian soprano (d. 2011)
- 1924Robert Frank, Swiss-American photographer and director
- 1931George Witt, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1937Clyde Wells, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Newfoundland
- 1954Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart)
- 1955Karen Dotrice, English actress and singer
- 1959Tony Slattery, English actor and screenwriter
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1988Josip Čorić, Croatian-Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janet Suzman, Jimmie Dodd, Matt Gallant, Waka Flocka Flame, Brandon Hardesty, Robert Walden, James Ivory, Angelica Bridges, Knut Schreiner, Hirini Melbourne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1948.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1977 – Bobby Moynihan, American actor; May 24, 1981 – Nic Hill, American director and producer; May 8, 1972 – Darren Hayes, Australian singer-songwriter (Savage Garden).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 842