Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,426 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 861 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Two - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Two will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Two will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1974Joe C.
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1883Edna May Oliver, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1885Theodor Kaluza, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1954)
- 1900Oskar Loorits, Estonian author and academic (d. 1961)
- 1916Martha Settle Putney, American lieutenant, historian, and educator (d. 2008)
- 1923James Schuyler, American poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1937Clyde Wells, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Newfoundland
- 1938Ti-Grace Atkinson, American author and critic
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1970Susan Tedeschi, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Tedeschi Trucks Band)
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eduardo Waghorn, Paul Blackthorne, Jacqueline Jossa, Levent Kazak, Suchitra Sen, Defne Joy Foster, Tony Martin, Michael V. Gazzo, Aoi Yūki, Reece Shearsmith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1954 – Dennis Quaid, American actor and producer; September 27, 1947 – Denis Lawson, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter; August 22, 1961 – Debbi Peterson, American singer and drummer (The Bangles and Kindred Spirit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125