Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,097 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 850 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1894Mae Marsh
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1984French Montana
- 1988Analeigh Tipton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1854Maud Howe Elliott, American activist and author (d. 1948)
- 1879Jenő Bory, Hungarian architect and sculptor (d. 1959)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1948Joe Bouchard, American bass player and songwriter (Blue Öyster Cult)
- 1950Parekura Horomia, New Zealand politician, 40th Minister of Māori Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1954Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart)
- 1969Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline)
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman, Swedish actress
- 1977Chris Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1990Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Torre, Gertrud Wolle, Dan Blocker, Breckin Meyer, Jimmy Thackery, Eric Cantona, Minnie Maddern Fiske, Florence Welch, David Eigenberg, Skrillex.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1974 – Divine Brown, Canadian singer and actress; February 3, 1925 – John Fiedler, American actor and singer (d. 2005); October 12, 1960 – Hiroyuki Sanada, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016