Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,708 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1974Joe C.
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1732Jeanne Julie Éléonore de Lespinasse, French businesswoman (d. 1776)
- 1773Thomasine Gyllembourg, Danish writer (d. 1856)
- 1810Bernhard von Langenbeck, German general, surgeon, and academic (d. 1887)
- 1853Stanford White, American architect, co-founded McKim, Mead & White (d. 1906)
- 1877Enrico De Nicola, Italian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 1st President of the Italian Republic (d. 1959)
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Even Ormestad, Norwegian bass guitarist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi, Japanese actor
- 1990Nosa Igiebor, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ahmed Helmy, Jack Johnson, Patti Boulaye, Hülya Koçyiğit, Omero Mumba, Linda Lavin, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Jim Carrey, Ike Pappas, Dave Malone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1943 – Ilaiyaraaja, Indian singer-songwriter and producer; April 10, 1959 – Babyface, American singer-songwriter and producer (After 7, The Deele, and Manchild); May 13, 1956 – Steve Blackwood, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,122