Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1965. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,996 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,665 days or 18.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1997.
If a dog named Riff - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Riff will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Riff will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1973Gabrielle Miller
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1731Benjamin Banneker, American farmer, surveyor, and author (d. 1806)
- 1906Arthur Rudolph, German engineer (d. 1996)
- 1914Hedy Lamarr, Austrian-American actress, singer, producer and inventor (d. 2000)
- 1939Bryan Davies, Baron Davies of Oldham, English academic and politician
- 1948Henrik S. Järrel, Swedish politician
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress
- 1977Lisa De Pasquale, Author, columnist and conservative activist
- 1979Adam Dunn, American baseball player
- 1984French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roxanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Shelley, Yasmin, Vera Lynn, Harpo Marx, Tore Johansen, Debi Derryberry, Robert Mitchum, Jahn Teigen, Lachy Hulme, Dakota Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1965 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +251. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 20, 1943. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1965
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,996 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,665 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 678
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1997
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+251)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 20, 1943 (-161)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones (November 13, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1985 – Stéphanie Montreux, Australian actress and singer; April 8, 1926 – Shirley Mills, American actress and dancer (d. 2010); August 21, 1905 – Bipin Gupta, Indian actor and producer (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,048