Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1965. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,752 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,584 days or 18.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1997.
If a dog named Nellia - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nellia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nellia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1972Eric Dane
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796)
- 1810Bernhard von Langenbeck, German general, surgeon, and academic (d. 1887)
- 1894Mae Marsh, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1914Hedy Lamarr, Austrian-American actress, singer, producer and inventor (d. 2000)
- 1926Vicente Aranda, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1955Karen Dotrice, English actress and singer
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1973Alyson Court, Canadian actress
- 1982Jana Pittman, Australian hurdler
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dominick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandrine Bonnaire, Ava Gardner, Richard Hunt, Katherine Brooks, Jean Duceppe, Lisa Eichhorn, Rhys Coiro, Kim Gyu-ri, Simon Cowell, Ray Stevenson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1965 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +251. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 20, 1943. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1965
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,752 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 669
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1997
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+251)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 20, 1943 (-161)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones (November 13, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1963 – Katia Cardenal, Nicaraguan singer-songwriter; September 2, 1929 – Victor Spinetti, Welsh actor and director (d. 2012); September 23, 1976 – Rob James-Collier, English model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980