Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 313th day of the year 1966. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,367 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,789 days or 18.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1998.
If a dog named Diana - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diana will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Diana will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486)
- 1810Bernhard von Langenbeck, German general, surgeon, and academic (d. 1887)
- 1902Anthony Asquith, English director and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
- 1981Jobi McAnuff, Jamaican footballer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carol’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Franken, Dora Bryan, Naomi Zaizen, Frank Grillo, Silvio Rodríguez, Philippe Noiret, Seo Taiji, Kathy Greenwood, John Macurdy, Anthony Heald.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 8, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +238. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 1987. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Poor Side of Town by Johnny Rivers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 87 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,367 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,789 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 690
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1998
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 8, 1937 (+238)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 1987 (-164)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Poor Side of Town by Johnny Rivers (November 12, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1954 – Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 14, 1993 – Graham Phillips, American actor and singer; April 4, 1952 – Cherie Lunghi, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,983