Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1969. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,997 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,999 days or 16.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2001.
If a dog named Brandygirl - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brandygirl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brandygirl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1973Gabrielle Miller
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1825A. P. Hill, American general (d. 1865)
- 1879Milan Šufflay, Croatian historian and politician (d. 1931)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1920Philip G. Hodge, American engineer and academic (d. 2014)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1931Whitey Herzog, American baseball player and manager
- 1938Ti-Grace Atkinson, American author and critic
- 1941David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1971Sabri Lamouchi, French footballer and manager
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amir Khan, Annie Wu, David O. Selznick, Shareeka Epps, Wendy Williams, Joan Jett, Giovanni Frezza, Anne-Marie David, Joan Sutherland, Jimmy Rushing.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1969 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 22, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1969
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,997 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,999 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2001
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 22, 1994 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1999 (-176)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension (November 15, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 2000 – Kalani Hilliker, American model and dancer; September 28, 1919 – Doris Singleton, American actress and singer (d. 2012); April 17, 1988 – Takahiro Moriuchi, Japanese singer-songwriter (ONE OK ROCK and News).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874