Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 313th day of the year 1970. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,017 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,339 days or 17.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2002.
If a dog named Aly - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1887Muriel Aked, English actress (d. 1955)
- 1888Jean Monnet, French economist and diplomat (d. 1979)
- 1933Jim Perry, American-Canadian singer and television host
- 1947Robert David Hall, American actor, singer, and pianist
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Tony Slattery, English actor and screenwriter
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1981Scottie Thompson, American actress
- 1984Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rodney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Lucas, Cory Bowles, Thom Hoffman, Auguste Lumière, Naoki Urasawa, Barbara Jefford, Lonnie Brooks, Melissa George, Aloma Wright, Yanic Truesdale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +232. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -209. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1970
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,017 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,339 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 644
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2002
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+232)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-209)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 (November 14, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1986 – Teresa Palmer, Australian actress and producer; June 25, 1991 – Christa Theret, French actress; September 25, 1933 – Erik Darling, American singer-songwriter (The Weavers and The Tarriers) (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108