Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,407 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Della Wartak - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Della Wartak will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Della Wartak will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1946Benny Mardones
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Ramona Milano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1389Isabella of Valois (d. 1409)
- 1522Martin Chemnitz, German astrologer and theologian (d. 1586)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1951Lou Ferrigno, American bodybuilder and actor
- 1954Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart)
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1971David Duval, American golfer
- 1978Sisqó, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Dru Hill)
- 1979Adam Dunn, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Newton, Fred Feast, Mighty Sam McClain, Jill Scott, Akira Emoto, Les Lye, Bob Monkhouse, Raymond Souplex, Gabriele Tinti, Molière.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1990 – Josh Dubovie, English singer; July 21, 1926 – Karel Reisz, Czech-English director and producer (d. 2002); June 2, 1963 – Anand Abhyankar, Indian actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216