Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,452 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Oski - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oski will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oski will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1973Alyson Court
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1810Bernhard von Langenbeck, German general, surgeon, and academic (d. 1887)
- 1878Ahn Changho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1929Marc Favreau, Canadian actor and poet (d. 2005)
- 1947Robert David Hall, American actor, singer, and pianist
- 1948Michel Pagliaro, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Parekura Horomia, New Zealand politician, 40th Minister of Māori Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1963Fulvio Fantoni, Italian bridge player
- 1977Omar Trujillo, Mexican footballer
- 1981Scottie Thompson, American actress
- 1984Joel Zumaya, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charly McClain, Marty Feldman, Enn Klooren, Kevin Conway, Ivanka Trump, Everett McGill, Darren Criss, Katie Stevens, Katie Rees, John Francis Daley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1979 – Ivana Wong, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress; November 8, 1949 – Bonnie Raitt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 18, 1964 – Stone Cold Steve Austin, American wrestler, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271