Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 313th day of the year 1987. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,312 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,104 days or 11.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2019.
If a dog named Moco - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mae Marsh
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1984Delta Goodrem
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1389Isabella of Valois (d. 1409)
- 1455Johann V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz (d. 1516)
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796)
- 1904Heiti Talvik, Estonian poet (d. 1947)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1934Ingvar Carlsson, Swedish economist and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1952Jim Riggleman, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1981Lyn, South Korean singer
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
- 1990Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BXORVVAXAJFI? Check your answers here: Word search BXORVVAXAJFI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howard Jones, Björn Skifs, Caterina Scorsone, Ayumi Ito, Gillian Gilbert, Lucille La Verne, Yoko Ono, Rachel Nichols, Verne Troyer, Charlotte Rampling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1987.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1987 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1968. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1987
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,312 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,104 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 417
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2019
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1986 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1968 (-107)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany (November 14, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1982 – Sarah Glendening, American actress and singer; November 8, 1961 – Leif Garrett, American singer and actor; May 22, 1982 – Erin McNaught, Australian model and actress, Miss Australia 2006.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049