Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1840Joseph-Adolphe Chapleau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Quebec (d. 1898)
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934)
- 1877Muhammad Iqbal, Pakistani philosopher, poet, and politician (d. 1938)
- 1906Arthur Rudolph, German engineer (d. 1996)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1969Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline)
- 1969Roxanne Shanté, American rapper
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy)
- 1972Corin Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleater-Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, and Cadallaca)
- 1973Gabrielle Miller, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Segal, Gregory Peck, Jennyfer Jewell, Nadia Khan, Conrad Veidt, Lorenzo Lamas, Larry Gott, Stephen Lynch, Marta Sánchez, Akara Amarttayakul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1995.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1947 – Geoff McQueen, English screenwriter and producer (d. 1994); July 17, 1968 – Beth Littleford, American comedian and actress; March 29, 1946 – Paul Herman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980