Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,200 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Koji - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Koji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1971Big Pun
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1922Imre Lakatos, Hungarian mathematician, philosopher, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1923Elizabeth Hawley, American-Nepali journalist
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1959Frances O'Grady, English union leader
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1975Gareth Malone, English choirmaster and broadcaster
- 1978Even Ormestad, Norwegian bass guitarist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1990Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine O'Hara, Leonard Proxauf, Terrence C. Carson, Ai Kato, Riva Taylor, Giorgos Mazonakis, Will Arnett, Martin Freeman, Serri, Vinod Raj.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1953 – Lauren Tewes, American actress; July 4, 1960 – Mark Steel, English comedian, actor, and author; January 6, 1944 – Bonnie Franklin, American actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215