Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,986 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1890George Regas
- 1894Mae Marsh
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1981Scottie Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1522Martin Chemnitz, German astrologer and theologian (d. 1586)
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934)
- 1885Theodor Kaluza, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1954)
- 1915Sargent Shriver, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st United States Ambassador to France (d. 2011)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1931George Witt, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1939Paul Cameron, American psychologist and academic
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy, American actor
- 1960Sarah Franklin, Anthropologist
- 1990Nosa Igiebor, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sasha Pieterse, Deuce, George Murdock, Linda de Mol, Frans Bauer, Bengt Dalqvist, Jennifer Rush, Calixte Duguay, Rhian Sugden, Ronnie Masterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1958 – Viggo Mortensen, American actor and producer; September 30, 1960 – Miki Howard, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Side Effect); March 22, 1995 – Nick Robinson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932