Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,929 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 268 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1971Big Pun
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1974Joe C.
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1832Émile Gaboriau, French author and journalist (d. 1873)
- 1872Bohdan Lepky, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1941)
- 1914Hedy Lamarr, Austrian-American actress, singer, producer and inventor (d. 2000)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1933Jim Perry, American-Canadian singer and television host
- 1962Amy Aronson, American journalism and media academic
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman, Swedish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tammy Faye Messner, Windell Middlebrooks, Amanda Redman, Rita Rudner, Jonny Craig, Andrew Gold, John Farrow, Robert Lloyd, Marie Dressler, Martha Plimpton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1971 – Christopher Showerman, American actor and producer; January 7, 1960 – David Marciano, American actor; July 5, 1969 – Jenji Kohan, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076