Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2002. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,414 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,138 days or 5.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 18, 2034.
If a dog named Persia - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Persia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Persia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1894Mae Marsh
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1971Big Pun
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1883Edna May Oliver, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1886Ed Wynn, American actor and singer (d. 1966)
- 1897Ronald George Wreyford Norrish, English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1978)
- 1902Anthony Asquith, English director and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1934Carl Sagan, American astronomer, astrophysicist, and cosmologist (d. 1996)
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1972Eric Dane, American actor
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Casey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felix da Housecat, Geoffrey Bayldon, Shlomo Artzi, Alex Proyas, Kangana Ranaut, Lita Ford, Gaku Hamada, Tom Everett Scott, Susan Ward, Sarah Christophers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 2002 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 28, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1999. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,414 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,138 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 217
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 28, 2002 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1999 (-132)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (November 9, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1985 – Ben Haenow, English singer; January 22, 1986 – Daniel Wayne Smith, son of model Anna Nicole Smith (d. 2006); August 18, 1970 – Malcolm-Jamal Warner, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014