Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2011 was a Wednesday and it was the 313th day of the year 2011. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,978 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,326 days or 3.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 18, 2043.
If a dog named Deizi - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 71 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deizi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Deizi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1988Analeigh Tipton
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1936Mary Travers, American singer-songwriter (Peter, Paul and Mary) (d. 2009)
- 1942Victor Blank, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress
- 1977Chris Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
- 1983Michael Turner, English footballer
- 1984Delta Goodrem, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress
- 1985Bakary Soumaré, Malian footballer
- 1986Carl Gunnarsson, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out David’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Wakeling, Rich Ward, Dan Gauthier, Guy Ferland, Owen Pallett, William Mapother, Mikuru Uchino, Bashar Rahal, Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann, Pushkar Lele.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 2011.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 2011 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,935,999,491. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,574,160 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2011. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 2011 is 382,395. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,837 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 20,365 times in the year 2011. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 2011. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 2011
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 2011
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,978 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 135
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2043
- Age in dog years: 71 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2011 world population: 6,935,999,491
- Number one song: We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris (November 12, 2011)
- Babies born in 2011: 139,574,160
- Babies born in 2011 every day: 382,395
- Babies born in 2011 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,837 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 20,365 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1988 – Changmin, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (TVXQ and SM the Ballad); May 24, 1988 – Kimberley Crossman, New Zealand actress and dancer; January 7, 1958 – Donna Rice Hughes, American actress and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,950