Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of October 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 1, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 274th day of the year 1927. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,137 days or 30.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 9, 1959.
If a dog named Sheiba - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sheiba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sheiba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Stanley Holloway
- 1928Sivaji Ganesan
- 1930Richard Harris
- 1942Herb Fame
- 1945Carrie Lucas
- 1955Howard Hewett
- 1971Song Il-gook
- 1978Leticia Cline
- 1985Porcelain Black
- 1986Jurnee Smollett
View the complete list of October 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 1.
- 1207Henry III of England (d. 1272)
- 1847Annie Besant, English-Indian activist and author (d. 1933)
- 1888Charles Jordan, American magician (d. 1944)
- 1912Kathleen Ollerenshaw, English mathematician, astronomer, and politician, Lord Mayor of Manchester (d. 2014)
- 1913Hélio Gracie, Brazilian martial artist (d. 2009)
- 1946Dave Holland, English bassist, composer, and bandleader (Gateway)
- 1975Zoltán Sebescen, German footballer and coach
- 1976Kona Carmack, American model and actress
- 1982Aleksandar Đuričić, Serbian author and playwright
- 1984Matt Cain, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1905František Pavlík is killed in a demonstration in Prague, inspiring Leoš Janáček to the piano composition 1. X. 1905.
- 1940The Pennsylvania Turnpike, often considered the first superhighway in the United States, opens to traffic.
- 1943World War II: Naples falls to Allied soldiers.
- 1947The North American F-86 Sabre flies for the first time.
- 1955The Honeymooners premiered on American television.
- 1961East and West Cameroon merge to form the Federal Republic of Cameroon.
- 1982Helmut Kohl replaces Helmut Schmidt as Chancellor of Germany through a constructive vote of no confidence.
- 1982Sony launches the first consumer compact disc player (model CDP-101).
- 1992Cartoon Network begins broadcasting.
- 2012A ferry collision off the coast of Hong Kong kills 38 people and injures 102 others.
View the complete list of October 1 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 1, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronan Keating, Marcus Mumford, Scott Storch, Barrie Chase, Melissa Leo, Holliston Coleman, Mugi Kadowaki, Marcos Curiel, Alexz Johnson, Jon Lord.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 1 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 1, 1927.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st October 1927 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1923. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 1, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 274th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,137 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,132
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 9, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1954 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1923 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1976 – Anita Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 25, 1946 – Felicity Kendal, English actress; March 27, 1978 – Leo Aberer, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,762