Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1930. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,652 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,217 days or 30.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 1962.
If a dog named Spikey - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spikey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spikey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Fridolf Rhudin
- 1900Helen Hayes
- 1927Nedunuri Krishnamurthy
- 1930Harold Pinter
- 1954Mohamed Mounir
- 1956Fiona Fullerton
- 1960Eric Martin
- 1961Jodi Benson
- 1978Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
- 1979Hitomi Satō
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1731Henry Cavendish, French-English chemist, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1810)
- 1901Alberto Giacometti, Swiss sculptor and painter (d. 1966)
- 1929Herb Levinson, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1930Harold Pinter, English actor, director, screenwriter, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1936Gerhard Ertl, German physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Bruce Devlin, Australian golfer and sportscaster
- 1939Joe Pitts, American captain and politician
- 1950Nora Roberts, American author
- 1970Dean Kiely, Irish footballer
- 1979Kangta, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (H.O.T., S, and Kangta & Vanness)
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1911The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of the Qing dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- 1935A coup d'état by the royalist leadership of the Greek Armed Forces takes place in Athens. It overthrows the government of Panagis Tsaldaris and establishes a regency under Georgios Kondylis, effectively ending the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1967The Outer Space Treaty, signed on January 27 by more than sixty nations, comes into force.
- 1973Vice President of the United States Spiro Agnew resigns after being charged with evasion of federal income tax.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
- 2010The Netherlands Antilles are dissolved as a country.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Miller, Matsunosuke Onoe, Irene Rich, Kazuki Tomokawa, Ned Beatty, Donal Logue, C. Z. Guest, Nicole Eggert, Damien Leith, Kim Jae-joong.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1930 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1909. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,652 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,217 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,139
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 1962
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1940 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1909 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: X.X.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1931 – Diana Dors, English actress and singer (d. 1984); February 24, 1967 – Fernando Tejero, Spanish actor and singer; September 4, 1951 – Martin Chambers, English drummer and singer (The Pretenders).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926