Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1942. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,921 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,307 days or 25.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 945 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 1974.
If a dog named Brussels - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brussels will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brussels will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Helen Dunbar
- 1954David Lee Roth
- 1954Patric Zimmerman
- 1965Chris Penn
- 1978Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
- 1989Aimee Teegarden
- 1990Krissel Valdez
- 1994Bae Suzy
- 1998Nash Aguas
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1828Samuel J. Randall, American captain, lawyer and politician, 33rd Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1890)
- 1924Ludmilla Tchérina, French actress, ballerina, and choreographer (d. 2004)
- 1927Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1927Nedunuri Krishnamurthy, Indian singer (d. 2014)
- 1932Harry Smith, English footballer
- 1945Christopher Hill, English bishop
- 1949Warren Burt, American-Australian composer
- 1979Mýa, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress
- 1986Andrew McCutchen, American baseball player
- 1986Nathan Jawai, Australian basketball player
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Battle of Dormans: Roman Catholic forces under Henry I, Duke of Guise defeat the Protestants, capturing Philippe de Mornay among others.
- 1846Triton, the largest moon of the planet Neptune, is discovered by English astronomer William Lassell.
- 1903The Women’s Social and Political Union was founded by Emmeline Pankhurst
- 1928Chiang Kai-shek becomes Chairman of the Republic of China.
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1973Vice President of the United States Spiro Agnew resigns after being charged with evasion of federal income tax.
- 1975Papua New Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1980A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs in the Algerian town of El Asnam. Around 3,500 die and 300,000 are left homeless.
- 1980FMLN is founded in El Salvador.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Olsen, Frank D'Rone, Valery Leontiev, Susan Tully, Millie Small, Daniel Padilla, Christos Vasilopoulos, Jean Muir, Anthony Hopkins, Jessica Lowndes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +228. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -234. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 203 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,921 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,307 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 945
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 1974
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1942 (+228)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-234)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1976 – Cam'ron, American rapper and actor (The Diplomats); August 21, 1992 – RJ Mitte, American actor and producer; February 28, 1950 – Frankie Kao, Taiwanese singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,716