Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1946. It was the 41st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,397 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,799 days or 24.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 1978.
If a dog named Coze - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coze will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coze will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Dana Elcar
- 1936Judith Chalmers
- 1954David Lee Roth
- 1956Amanda Burton
- 1958J. Eddie Peck
- 1959Kirsty MacColl
- 1960Simon Townshend
- 1967Mike Malinin
- 1968Feridun Düzağaç
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1946Chris Tarrant, English radio and television host
- 1946Peter Mahovlich, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1952Dela Smith, English educator
- 1953Gus Williams, American basketball player
- 1963Hülya Avşar, Turkish model, actress, and singer
- 1970Silke Kraushaar-Pielach, German sled racer
- 1974Chris Pronger, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Erik Santos, Filipino singer
- 1986Andrew McCutchen, American baseball player
- 1986Nathan Jawai, Australian basketball player
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Battle of Dormans: Roman Catholic forces under Henry I, Duke of Guise defeat the Protestants, capturing Philippe de Mornay among others.
- 1780The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
- 1897German chemist Felix Hoffmann discovers an improved way of synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- 1933United Airlines Boeing 247 mid-air explosion: A United Airlines Boeing 247 is destroyed by sabotage, the first such proven case in the history of commercial aviation.
- 1945The Chinese Communist Party and the Kuomintang signed a principle agreement in Chongqing about the future of post-war China. Later, the pact is commonly referred to as the Double Tenth Agreement.
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1970Fiji becomes independent.
- 1998A Lignes Aériennes Congolaises Boeing 727 is shot down by rebels in Kindu, Democratic Republic of the Congo, killing 41 people.
- 2008The 2008 Orakzai bombing kills 110 and injures 200 more.
- 2010The Netherlands Antilles are dissolved as a country.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Hansen, Teri Hatcher, Art Fleming, Helle Meri, Olivia Bonamy, Hoyt Axton, Wes Anderson, Eoghan Quigg, Shimon Gershon, Patrick Mölleken.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1946.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 13, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 41st Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,397 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,799 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 894
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 1978
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 13, 1971 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1941 (-204)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1912 – Hound Dog Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975); October 4, 1984 – Lena Katina, Russian singer-songwriter (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi); December 1, 1970 – Golden Brooks, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756