Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1966. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,011 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,670 days or 18.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 1998.
If a dog named Ladybeans - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ladybeans will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ladybeans will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Fridolf Rhudin
- 1900Helen Hayes
- 1946John Prine
- 1951Boboy Garovillo
- 1959Kirsty MacColl
- 1966Bai Ling
- 1980Tim Maurer
- 1984Lzzy Hale
- 1989Aimee Teegarden
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1830Isabella II of Spain (d. 1904)
- 1905Aksella Luts, Estonian actress, screenwriter, dancer, and choreographer(d. 2005)
- 1923Louis Gottlieb, American singer and bass player (The Limeliters) (d. 1996)
- 1946John Prine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Mýa, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress
- 1980Lynn Hung, Hong Kong model and actress
- 1983Tolga Zengin, Turkish footballer
- 1984Paul Posluszny, American football player
- 1987Ryan Mathews, American football player
- 1998Nash Aguas, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bessie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Battle of Dormans: Roman Catholic forces under Henry I, Duke of Guise defeat the Protestants, capturing Philippe de Mornay among others.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1845In Annapolis, Maryland, the Naval School (later renamed the United States Naval Academy) opens with 50 midshipman students and seven professors.
- 1913United States President Woodrow Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike thus ending construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1928Chiang Kai-shek becomes Chairman of the Republic of China.
- 1943Double Tenth incident in Japanese-controlled Singapore
- 1945The Chinese Communist Party and the Kuomintang signed a principle agreement in Chongqing about the future of post-war China. Later, the pact is commonly referred to as the Double Tenth Agreement.
- 1963France cedes control of the Bizerte naval base to Tunisia.
- 1985United States Navy F-14 fighter jets intercept an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship, and force it to land at a NATO base in Sigonella, Sicily where they are arrested.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kal Penn, Breckin Meyer, Christian Berkel, Keith Relf, Cub Koda, Faye Emerson, Gary Winick, Margaret Hamilton, Val Doonican, David Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 31, 1968. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 10th October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 78 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,011 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,670 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 677
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 1998
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1995 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 31, 1968 (-123)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops (October 15, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: X.X.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1970 – John Simm, English actor; April 2, 1972 – Chico Slimani, Welsh singer and actor; March 4, 1947 – Gunnar Hansen, Icelandic-American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,114