Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1972. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,891 days or 16.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 2004.
If a dog named Tutsi - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tutsi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tutsi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1965Chris Penn
- 1967Mike Malinin
- 1968Feridun Düzağaç
- 1972Jun Lana
- 1975Jacqueline Pirie
- 1979Wu Chun
- 1981Una Foden
- 1984Chiaki Kuriyama
- 1984Stephanie Cheng
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1884Nikolai Klyuev, Russian poet and author (d. 1937)
- 1923Louis Gottlieb, American singer and bass player (The Limeliters) (d. 1996)
- 1929Ayten Alpman, Turkish singer (d. 2012)
- 1959Eric Fellner, English film producer
- 1960Ron Flockhart, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1967Michael Giacchino, American composer
- 1975Ramón Morales, Mexican footballer and manager
- 1980Elvis Hammond, Ghanaian footballer
- 1980Sherine, Egyptian singer and actress
- 1985Bronson Harrison, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UVPOIEVL? Check your answers here: Word search UVPOIEVL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1911The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of the Qing dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- 1920The Carinthian plebiscite determines that the larger part of the Duchy of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.
- 1935A coup d'état by the royalist leadership of the Greek Armed Forces takes place in Athens. It overthrows the government of Panagis Tsaldaris and establishes a regency under Georgios Kondylis, effectively ending the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1943Double Tenth incident in Japanese-controlled Singapore
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1973Vice President of the United States Spiro Agnew resigns after being charged with evasion of federal income tax.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
- 2008The 2008 Orakzai bombing kills 110 and injures 200 more.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Alec Baldwin, Billi Gordon, Jessica Mauboy, Khalil Ullah Khan, Monica Raymund, Ute Lemper, Rokia Traoré, Hitoe Arakaki, Carlos Santana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1972 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 6, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 26, 1952. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ben by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 10th October 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,891 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 599
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 2004
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 6, 1946 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 26, 1952 (-124)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Ben by Michael Jackson (October 14, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: X.X.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1946 – Nour El-Sherif, Egyptian actor and producer (d. 2015); February 27, 1983 – Kate Mara, American actress; May 31, 1960 – Chris Elliott, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045